Baby and I are halfway there! Here are a few pics of my belly for all you who have been asking. I have included one from 4 weeks ago to show how much I have grown in the past month. I can hardly recognize myself! The baby has been making itself known quite a bit lately, as I have been feeling kicks a lot. It started out just at night, but now I notice activity all day long. Yan was able to feel his first kick on Sunday night and he was so excited! I have been feeling quite good lately, so no complaints other than getting larger!
16 weeks
20 weeks


1 comment:
You are just gorgeous, girl! Congratulation on your wedding to Yan. You guys are such a great looking couple. It also looks like he's a great guy. We look forward to meeting you guys soon ... and the little one. You are just glowing and I'm sure you're just in awe of this little life growing inside of you. Wish you only the best from now on ... it'll be an amazing journey.
Post a Comment