Friday, February 16, 2007

Wedding Video

After about 25 hours of patient battling with my computer and PowerDirector 5, I have completed editting our wedding video and picture slideshow. I must say I am really proud of the finished product and would upload it to YouTube, but it's too long. So if anyone other than my parents is especially anxious to view it, please let me know and I'll send you a copy on disc. I am also in the process of doing a french version for Yan's family, but need him to proof it when he gets home! Mom - your copy is in the mail.

4 comments:

Ken & Crystal Pierson said...

Hey Kim,
Good job on the editing! You go! We'd love to see a copy of your wedding video/slide show. We're sure it's beautiful! Good luck with the French classes too.
PO Box 500169
Saipan, MP 96950
(only US postage required)
Love, Crystal and Ken

Scott said...

sure, I would like to watch the video. I bet it's awesome. But beyond that, do we get to see a pic on your blog of Yan's feet post rocky mountain trauma :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim,
We would also love to see it! (Way to be persistant!!) And we will be sure to share with Terry's parents - I know they will enjoy. We are enjoying your blog as well.
Love,
Terry and Carol
PO Box 504
Woodland, WA
98674

The Letniaks said...

Your mom and dad brought your wedding DVD over on Saturday night - it was done very well. What a lot of work! We sure enjoyed seeing it. Great job.