
I also have to showcase my "long nails," something I haven't been able to have...well...basically my whole life! Especially since I became a physio. Just one of the few perks of pregnancy when you are 8 months pregnant.
Want to know what's up with us? Just check here! We'll try to keep it up to date :)

I also have to showcase my "long nails," something I haven't been able to have...well...basically my whole life! Especially since I became a physio. Just one of the few perks of pregnancy when you are 8 months pregnant.
3 comments:
The curtains look great! You did a super job. The whole nursery looks mighty fine for that matter - can't wait to see my first grandchild occupy it!
Mom
I so understand about the nail thing!! Your nursery is so gorgeous!! Right out of a magazine!! Good luck these next couple of weeks.Thanks for the updates.
Hey! My old room! It looks really nice Kim!
Post a Comment