But I will anyways...I have been working nearly full time this month and I must say it's HORRIBLE. I have such a hard time leaving this little one every day. Mes garcons are both such good looking men and I squish them both to death every evening. Moms were not wired to work full time...that's what I've concluded. I never thought I'd say it, but I am. I have so much respect for the iron will of those moms who went back to work sooner than I did, and who do it for months on end. I am back to half days Nov 8...yay!PS Just this evening after we took these pics, Yan saw something on the news about 28 lawsuits of bumbo seat owners (the chair Nic is sitting in) against the company for accidents where the child tipped over on a high surface. This chair is so cool, but we are going to keep it on the floor from now on.

2 comments:
Good to know about the bumbo chair because I have one on my registry at toys r us. Yeah, I can see how putting it on a high surface could be dangerous because the thing isn't exactly made of concrete! It's so light and squishy! I could not imagine what it would be like to work full time while leaving your baby. In your position, it's understandable because you're trying to keep your business running, and before you know it, you'll be working less and spending more time with your boys. :) Thanks for the info about the chair. Have a great Sabbath.
Man, is he ever growing with each post that you put up - what a doll. I know a little about what you're going through with me just picking up one extra day/week - I am HATING it!!!! It is such a privilage to be home and see the daily changes in our little guys. Hang in there - Nov 8th is just around the corner!! And I keep saying the end of March will be here before I know it!!
Post a Comment