Sunday, August 24, 2008

Fun in the Garden




This summer I was excited to finally have a small patch of earth to plant some veggies and flowers in. My meager garden is nothing like my mom's, but it has been enough work even though it's small. I planted 3 tomato plants and they have really done well. We would have more tomatoes if Nicholas wouldn't keep eating them before they get ripe. Here are some pics of our little gardener enjoying his harvest.

3 comments:

Elaine and Murray said...

Wish Nic was here to help me pick my cucumbers. He would really enjoy those!

The Letniaks said...

I love the expression on his face in the first picture!! That's cute!

Ev said...

Yes, the expression is priceless, but he eats them anyway??? He sure does love his veggies. Oh, and his big ride on toys. Your vitamins making you sick? Or is everything making you sick? Hope you get over that real soon. Here you're into salty things!