


Lucas has just discovered a new trick and he is obsessed with trying to stand up now. He pulls himself up on EVERYTHING and then stands there looking so pleased with himself. He can also "tall kneel" quite well, and isn't even crawling more than the "commando crawl", so we'll see if he skips that step altogether.
Yan is still in Greenwood, NS and isn't flying that much, but hopes for another flight on Friday. That will leave 3 flights left before he can come home. He has been averaging 1/week, so hopefully he'll be home by the Olympics!Yan's brother in law, Roger, was deployed to Haiti last week for 6 months, so we are feeling a little more connected to the situation there. His job is explosives and he will be demolishing the buildings in preparation for clean-up. Yan's sister was left alone with 2 kids for 6 months on only a few days notice and I feel for her!
I have been working 1/2 days at the clinic, and a few hours per week on Arbonne. I am planning a trip to Vegas in March for our National (international) Convention, so I am getting very excited about that, as I've never been there.
The sale of my clinic continues to proceed very slowly. We are still in due diligence, but hope to close by March 31. I won't be able to really relax until the deal is done, but at least we are still moving forward.

4 comments:
Congratulations Lucas!! Why waste time crawling when one can stand and then walk!!! When I saw all those soldiers going to Haiti from Quebec I wondered about Yan's brother. At least it's less dangerous than where he was before. Lets hope Yan's flights aren't delayed much anymore - have to get him home - right??
Way to go Lucas!!! I can't believe how grown-up he looks, he has changed soooo much!! What a little cutie. Before long, him and Nic will be up on everything together!! How much fun. Hopefully Yan gets home soon for your sake, it has been a long haul. Great pictures - thanks for posting.
Wow - you go Lucas!!! These stages are so much fun but wait until both boys are giving you a run for your money!!!! Love to you all!
Lucas has such a look of accomplishment on his face! Hopefully Yan will be home soon. We are looking forward to the Olympics as well.
Post a Comment