We're back! Sorry for the LONG absence. Too many people have asked me to come back to this blog, so here I am. I've been spending more time on Facebook lately, and it's hard to keep up two sites!

Lots has been happening in our household. Yan came home from course in March and has been in and out ever since - working lots and loving his new job. He has been to San Diego, the Artic, Texas, and back to Nova Scotia, all since he has been "home." We are loving have him home, although the adjustment back to life as a couple has been interesting!
Welcome home Daddy!
My life has been a roller coaster, with the sale of my clinic on and off and on and off. Finally, I do have a deal, and have sold the clinic to a new physio who has moved here from Grande Prairie and has been working with me since mid April. She will be taking over June 1, and I will continue to work for her as a staff physio. I am very excited, relieved, and happy to be leaving all the administrative duties of running a clinic behind. This will allow me to spend more time just enjoying patient care, and spending time with my two little angels. I have also been continuing to work my Arbonne business in the nooks and crannies, and have been enjoying that as well. It's hard to get stressed out when you are playing with make-up and doing home spas!

Nicholas has been attending preschool 2 mornings a week where he learns French and enjoys playing with his friends. He has turned into quite the grown-up, mischevious, sassy little guy. Discipline is challenging, and potty training just will not happen - by sheer force of will. When he decides it's time, it'll be an overnight transition I'm sure.
5 comments:
Love all the pics. thanks for blogging again. The boys look adorable in their hats & sunglasses. Wish we could hug them every day!
Glad to have you back blogging. The boys are growing up. That's good to hear you can go to work as a physio therapist and then come home. Have a great summer and keep posting!!
Kim - we're SO HAPPY that you're posting again - we've really missed all of your updates! Thanks for coming back!
ok, you're back at blogging now. Maybe I should get back in the habit again too...
aww! love the "welcome home Daddy" pic and Lucas' HUGE blue eyes! What adorable boys!!!!
Post a Comment