Sunday, October 22, 2006

FIVE YEARS!

So it hit me about 2 days ago that with all the excitement of weddings and babies, I completely missed celebrating a pretty significant event in my life. The 5 year anniversary of when I bought my practice came and went without even an acknowledgement on October 1! I was planning on having a big customer appreciation day with a BBQ and all, but obviously that never happened. We were out in Alberta telling Mom and Dad our big news on October 1 instead. But, since it's still October Yan and I decided to at least go out to breakfast this morning at my absolute favorite restaurant in town, the Atlas. I tried to take a pic, but the camera batteries were dead (again...think I need new rechargeables) so hence no pic to spice up this post.

Bottom Line: I have survived the infamous "first five years" of a new business and I never went bankrupt. Yippee!!!!

1 comment:

Gloria Pierson said...

Congratultations! Business can be challenging but you've survived and make the mark! Best Wishes and blessings for the next 5 years!