Sunday, November 19, 2006

Mexico Vacation Pics

Just arrived and waiting to check in...

A view of our resort...


"Meet the Parents" night - it was very nice to finally meet Yan's brother Dane (next to Yan), and Bertrand and Rachel, his parents!

My dear friend Cheryl, whose wedding brought us all to Mexico in the first place!


Yan in Puerto Vallarta - along a beautiful walkway in the old part of town.




We needed a snack after spending the afternoon shopping for our wedding rings!

On a sunset cruise to a wonderfully romatic dinner and tribal dance performance called Rhythm of the Night...a highlight of the week!


At Cheryl and Ron's wedding, on Tuesday



The group from Comox after Cheryl and Ron's wedding - what a beautiful day!



All the good lookin' men...


And the beautiful gals!



Cheryl and I


Bertrand and Rachel Senechal...my wonderful new inlaws!



My gorgeous husband...I'm so lucky :)



Yan and his brother, Dane.



Yan getting ready to go diving...while I donned my snorkeling gear and proceeded to get sea sick floating on the wavy surface. But we both saw some great wildlife that day!

No comments: