Sunday, November 05, 2006
Yan's Promotion!
On Friday, Yan got his long awaited promotion! He is now Corporal Senechal, which basically means more $$$ to me, but represents 4 years of hard work and patience for him! I am proud of him...congratulations babe! (No pic since the format of the official DND pic won't work for this only slightly computer literate female to post)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Kim
I was blog surfing (really just being nosy) and found your blog through Malayne's, who I found through Myla's. I'm Heather from your physio days at AU. Firstly, congrats on getting married, having a baby, owning your own business for 5 years, etc, etc. Lots going on in your life! I really appreciate all your photos of Comox. I grew up there so I totally loved the Goose Spit photo!! And I can't believe your surfing off Vancouver Island. Come down to Australia for some warm surfing! Good luck with your wedding in Mexico. Sounds lovely! I'll be checking in once in awhile as well! Just wanted to say hi!
Heather Burzacott (used to be Wright)
Hi Heather,
Thanks for the comment on my site. It's good to hear from you! So you live in Australia...I love your place. It looks amazing. Are you working as a PT down there? It's amazing how these blogs can keep us in touch eh? Kim Laughton (soon to be Senechal!)
Post a Comment