First Time Meeting Grandma Sankey!
First Bath
First Visitors at Home - Peter & Ruth Fritz
First Trip to the Park (and first walk for Kim)
Just a cute pic on his first trip out in the car - 5 days old
Want to know what's up with us? Just check here! We'll try to keep it up to date :)
3 comments:
yeah! keep the pics coming. And it's now time to change the title of your blog to Keeping up with Yan, Kim and Nicholas.
Yes I have to agree with Scott..now its time for name change..lol or say keeping up with Nicholas and his Parents!..Anyway you all look amazing! and congrats to Grandpa..and Grandma Sankey on becomming grandparents! Oh yes and to you as well Uncle Scott! But I must say Nicholas sure do look like his Daddy...but Kim he do have your mouth and eyes..I think !from what I can see from this end!
Dawna.
What a great picture of Nicolas & his Granny! Nice to see familiar faces of Peter & Ruth Fritz! nicolas is just so handsome! Can't wait to see him this summer - at least I hope we get to see him when we come to BC in July. I was having some computer promblems hence the long delay in making a post. Happy parenting!!!
Post a Comment