Want to know what's up with us? Just check here! We'll try to keep it up to date :)
Monday, April 16, 2007
Belly Shots - 38 weeks
Yesterday, my good friend Sarah was generous enough to spend some time taking pics of me at Nymph Falls (one of my favorite places to run and swim in my previous life). I wasn't going to do the official pregnancy picture thing, but I'm glad I did. And I'm so glad we did it outside! Check out these pics, and click here if you want to see more! Thanks Sarah :)
Those will be nice to have to look back to - I never did take any and I wish that I had! Oh well, always think of it too late. Maybe the next one in the future!!! Hope all is going well -you are looking great. Bet your about ready to have this baby! All the best and we look forward to hearing the news and seeing your little one! Get LOTS of rest if you can!!! You're in our thoughts and prayers!
Fantastic photos!! How good do you look?? Being pregnant really suits you!! Your friend did a really nice job. I'm sure you'll treasure these photos! Not long to go . .
Wow Kim..your pictures turned out most amazing! Pregnancy really does look good on you. Before you know it your little man will be in this world! And I'm sure you can hardly wait for that...because I"m counting down the days untill we get to see the little guy! All the best girl..and to you aswell Yan. :)
Kim, its Kelly--we met in comox while my husband brad was taking his SAR training, May told me you were expecting & gave me the site. GIrl CONGRATS on everything!!! You are a Mamma Goddess! Your pics are absolutely gorgeous. I wish you all the best in your delivery & future with your baby. I had Sophia Jane last Oct. My life has been forever changed, get ready for the best chapter in your life to begin. Its amazing everyday, being a MOM is fantastic! take care, Kelly Power.
Kim & Yan, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are sooooooo happy everything went well. Can not wait to see pictures of your little boy! All the best to you and your family! Luv Kev, Angie & Jaren
5 comments:
Those will be nice to have to look back to - I never did take any and I wish that I had! Oh well, always think of it too late. Maybe the next one in the future!!! Hope all is going well -you are looking great. Bet your about ready to have this baby! All the best and we look forward to hearing the news and seeing your little one! Get LOTS of rest if you can!!! You're in our thoughts and prayers!
Fantastic photos!! How good do you look?? Being pregnant really suits you!! Your friend did a really nice job. I'm sure you'll treasure these photos! Not long to go . .
Wow Kim..your pictures turned out most amazing! Pregnancy really does look good on you. Before you know it your little man will be in this world! And I'm sure you can hardly wait for that...because I"m counting down the days untill we get to see the little guy! All the best girl..and to you aswell Yan. :)
Love, Dawna & family.
Kim, its Kelly--we met in comox while my husband brad was taking his SAR training, May told me you were expecting & gave me the site. GIrl CONGRATS on everything!!! You are a Mamma Goddess! Your pics are absolutely gorgeous. I wish you all the best in your delivery & future with your baby. I had Sophia Jane last Oct. My life has been forever changed, get ready for the best chapter in your life to begin. Its amazing everyday, being a MOM is fantastic! take care, Kelly Power.
Kim & Yan,
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are sooooooo happy everything went well. Can not wait to see pictures of your little boy! All the best to you and your family!
Luv
Kev, Angie & Jaren
Post a Comment