"I am nothing special; just a common man with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough." Noah, The Notebook



I am the luckiest woman in the world. For the past 3 months, I have been spending all my days with two very handsome men, laughing, smiling, singing, and snuggling. There's a little crying and poop in there too but when you look at this adorable face, how can you be upset? With both of Yan and I on pat/mat leave, this is a very special time for our family and I'm trying to cherish every day.
2 comments:
Love your new glasses! So you decided on the Rav-4? You have to put a picture up on the blog! I can't wait to see it in August.
Nicholas is growing so quickly - I guess the do at this stage - you'd worry if they didn't!!! Have been enjoying and following you even if I haven't been commenting - back on track again!
Post a Comment