Sunday, July 01, 2007

Last Week in Quebec

Although I have been negligent with my posting, we are still alive and enjoying our time here in Quebec. On Thursday we met up with my cousin Amy and her husband Karis and son Zachary. They are in town for a conference and we spent the afternoon with them touring the Citadel (thanks Yan for getting us in for free!) and having a lovely Italian supper with them. Zachary (age 14 mo) is too cute and we peppered them with questions about the first year of life.

Yesterday was the celebration for Yan's parents 40th wedding anniversary. It was a very nice party where I got to meet all (70) of his family, including nine (I think) of his parents brothers and sisters and their children. I did a lot of smiling, nodding at if I understood, and saying Enchantée (meaning nice to meet you). Nicholas was passed around and he performed like the trés beau bébe that he is.

Speaking of Nicholas, he is GROWING like crazy. I can't wait to post some pics when I can finally get them uploaded. We are back home on July 5, so look for pics on July 6!

No comments: