This weekend was pretty laid back for us. Yan ski patrolled, and Nicholas and I did a really long run this morning from which my legs are still aching. We watched a really good movie last night...Into the Wild. It's based on a true story about a young man who heads into the wilds of Alaska in revolt against organized society, driven by his family life and the expectations put upon him. Kinda sobering, but really good nonetheless. Makes you promise to love your kids and make sure they know it. Here are the promised pictures of Nic!
Nicholas likes playing with the bath bubbles, from inside the tub and out!
He's so amazingly good with his hands! He wacks those pegs like a pro.

5 comments:
Oh my goodness, that smile is too adorable. You're right, such a happy boy all around. What an amazing blessing.
Nic looks a little wet in the first shot!! Those bubbles!! I like the peace sign he is making with his right hand fingers on the carpet! Guess now he will be a farmer, because he likes dirt, and a carpenter, because he likes to pound them pegs (nails)!! Beautiful smile for early in the a.m. Just an all round happy beautiful, or should I say handsome, little guy.
Nicholas has such a contagious smile! Such a handsome dude!!!Grandma Sankey is going to have a ball while you are away!!! Enjoy you trip - I know Ken & Crystal certainly will enjoy having you visit. Enjoy!
What a little goof ball!! I think that Grandma Sankey is getting more excited as the days draw closer - these pictures will tease her even more. Hope you guys have an awesome trip and we look forward to seeing all your adventures!
He is getting soooo big! It is hard to believe!
Looks like I will be back in Courtenay for a month in September/October. We will have to get together!
Oh ya - you have been tagged, now you have to meme (sorry - I don't know many people that blog):
“7 Things” Meme How To:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their Blogs
5. Have fun!
Post a Comment