Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Man in Motion

3 comments:

Ev said...

I see the motion!!! I was so hoping he would take those first steps before you left. Well there is still tomoro and the next day. I know you will have the most amazing time in Saipan. Tell Crystal I enjoy her blogs and pics so much.(I access hers off yours!!) I Did ask her if they got to Maxwell Academy while in Kenya but she never answered. Jeff has been wondering if everyone is okay there as he volunteered there when in Africa. Anyway, have fun and enjoy your holiday and see lots of fish and coral and other underwater life and sights around the island and . . .

Steven and Kimberly said...

He's just motoring along. Is he actually walking yet or still crawling? Have tons of fun on your much anticipated trip!

The Letniaks said...

Looks like you have been extremely busy this past while and looks like Nic has been too!!! He's getting ready to keep Grandma Sankey running and on her toes! She had a smile from ear to ear yesterday and I think it is all in the fact that she gets to see her favorite little man today! Have fun and say hi to Ken and Crystal from us too! Enjoy and look forward to the pictures!