An apology to all of you who check my blog who don't have children. It's really hard not to post pictures of your children when it seems the whole day is focused on them...and they are so hilarious! Hopefully after this long weekend I'll have something to post of our whole family's activities. Joe Harvard, an old classmate of mine, is coming to visit tonight, so there should be some good times catching up! So, here I go again...more pics of Nicholas.
"I usually love avocado, but not tonight! Come ON mommy!"
"Ahhh, broccoli! Now THAT's my favorite."
I ate bunches and bunches of broccoli when I was pregnant, and I think this testifies to the truth that your children will like what you eat when you are pregnant.

2 comments:
Ha! We think that avocado pic is hilarious!!! Thanks for making us laugh! What a little sweetie! xo
Another good laugh tonight! Yes, kids do make life interesting and consume just about every part of our day so pictures are great. This is the stage we're in for awhile now! But a fun one at that :) I wonder what I did before I had them - I must have been sooooo unproductive :)
Post a Comment