Monday, May 12, 2008

Getting Messy

3 comments:

Elaine and Murray said...

Loved all your posts and congrats, Yan- you look dashing in your new duds! Especially loved the getting messy pics. Need to inform Nic that the ear is for listening not absorbing food!!!! The last pic I had a good laugh of his look of disgust! If only he could tell us what he was thinking!

Ev said...

Yes, Yan you do look VERY important in your new uniform!! Congrats. Loved the Getting Messy pics of Nic. That last pic your Mom mentioned I remember vividly seeing that look on your face Kim when you were his age or maybe a little older!!!!! Food in the EAR!!!!

The Letniaks said...

Too cute - I am not looking forward to those days once again!! It was so nice to be past them - I guess they are for a short time and they are only little once! Loved the rest of your pictures as well! Congrats to Yan on his new adventure! And happy belated mother's day to you too!