Friday, July 11, 2008

Fun with the new pool...

I'm a sucker when it comes to my boy...and I went out and bought him a new pool last weekend. He LOVED it, as you can see from the pics below. It says not for children under 3. Well, under supervision, I don't see how I could deprive my son of such fun until he was 3!

2 comments:

Ev said...

ALL beautiful pictures. Two weeks!!! I thought it was only one but don't ask me why. I am sure Yan's folks will enjoy every minute as will the rest of Yan's family. Quite a break for you - but almost too much - right?
Acrobat he is - that son of yours. Then there is him with his ever faithful yellow shovel!! Always enjoy your blog.
I am sure you will keep busy and the days will fly by and the boys will be home before you know it.
Take care.

Scott said...

Can I have one too?