I currently have many official countdowns...2 weeks to go until I go on mat leave, 5.5 weeks until Yan comes home, 8 weeks until baby is due! We have picked a name for our newest little boy, and decided to call him Lucas. I am starting to get the bug to get things cleaned up and ready for his arrival, and it will be nice once I am done work to start organizing baby clothes and get his room ready.
At the 11th hour, I finally found a locum to fill in for me at work, so that was a huge relief. We have been talking since before Christmas, but I just got her signed contract a few days ago, so I can relax! The length of my mat leave is still undetermined, but hopefully will be for another 6 months, like I took with Nicholas. Pray for good economic times!
Nicholas has been talking much for lately, and seems to pick up a few more words every other day. He's also still teething, but all 7 of his new teeth are broken through quite well now, and he's a little more content than last week. He's getting taller and seemingly heavier by the day, but I'm sure that's mainly his mommy getting weaker!
At the 11th hour, I finally found a locum to fill in for me at work, so that was a huge relief. We have been talking since before Christmas, but I just got her signed contract a few days ago, so I can relax! The length of my mat leave is still undetermined, but hopefully will be for another 6 months, like I took with Nicholas. Pray for good economic times!
Nicholas has been talking much for lately, and seems to pick up a few more words every other day. He's also still teething, but all 7 of his new teeth are broken through quite well now, and he's a little more content than last week. He's getting taller and seemingly heavier by the day, but I'm sure that's mainly his mommy getting weaker!

Nicholas has decided that chairs are overrated, and he wants to get up close and personal with his art!

I am 32 weeks along now, and feeling quite large!

7 comments:
Yes baby is making you large! Are you sure you arn't having twins?? That first picture of Nicholas on his little table looks like he is about to paint/colour his toe nails! Hang in there Kim and hopefully Yan will make it home before Lucas' arrival.
Congrats on finding a locum Kim! I am soooo relieved for you:) Now you can focus on the important things in your life...your men and your health!
Cheers,
SS
Both Nicholas & Lucas are growing! I found great deals in clothes for "the boys" in Edm so hope I guessed Nic's size right! He has miscief written all over his sweet face.
How fantastic that you can "relax" now that you have a locum lined up!! Baby Lucas will arrive before you know it!!! Count down is coming up!!! I like the name Lucas - very masculine! I'm sure Yan can't wait to get home as well! Blessings with the last few weeks.
What a beautiful Mommy! You look great, Kim! We love the name "Lucas," it was an option for us had we been expecting a boy. So great you found a locum! We're praying everything continues to go well and the next 8 weeks fly by! Love you guys!
You must be relieved to have an end in sight!!! I am so happy you were able to find somebody and I hope you are able to take the 6 months too like you did with Nic! You look great!! All the best in the next little while - I remember this time all too well from last year! Take care and try to take it easy!
Oh you look beautiful! We're glad your mat.leave is almost here! Yeah! Nic is looking so much older too! He's TOO cute! Take care! xo You're in our prayers.
Post a Comment