After Christmas, we enjoyed 1 more week together as a family. Yan and I got out for a few date nights..saw The Curious Case of Benjamin Button...which we really liked, and had a fancy New Year's dinner out. It continued to snow more off and on. Amazingly, the last snow we had was the morning Yan left, so I haven't had to worry about shoveling or begging for help at all!
Nicholas started swimming lessons this week, and goes twice a week with Pat, his babysitter. I also started swimming again, and managed to get to the pool 3x for some lengths, which feels soooo good. It has been rather slow at work, but the upside is that I have more time to work out and get massages!
Nicholas has been teething again, and has 4 teeth coming on the top, and 3 on the bottom, which means fitfull sleep, lots of drool again, and a nasty cheek rash. Yan arrived back in Winnipeg on Monday, and has been getting back into the swing of things. And my belly continues to grow, along with the size of my ankles! We are 29 weeks along tomorrow, and I'm starting to count down backwards now...11 weeks to go!
Nicholas started swimming lessons this week, and goes twice a week with Pat, his babysitter. I also started swimming again, and managed to get to the pool 3x for some lengths, which feels soooo good. It has been rather slow at work, but the upside is that I have more time to work out and get massages!
Nicholas has been teething again, and has 4 teeth coming on the top, and 3 on the bottom, which means fitfull sleep, lots of drool again, and a nasty cheek rash. Yan arrived back in Winnipeg on Monday, and has been getting back into the swing of things. And my belly continues to grow, along with the size of my ankles! We are 29 weeks along tomorrow, and I'm starting to count down backwards now...11 weeks to go!
Here are a few pics from the last 2 weeks.
Nicholas and Daddy setting up his new toy trains set. Maybe Daddy took too long and got too complicated, cause Nic seemed a little tired after it all!



2 comments:
SEVEN teeth - WOW!! Once those are all thru he should be good for a long time - not? Let's hope you don't get a big dump of snow again. As long as you don't get flooded with ALL the rain. We are in the process of getting YET MORE SNOW tonight.
aww... very cute tummy education! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment