Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Belly Photo Session


On Sunday Nicholas and I went to our first (it only took me 33 weeks) belly photo session. We tried to get some picks of Nicholas kissing mommy's tummy (which he does all the time) but do you think he would do it? Finally, he kissed my tummy twice, but so fast the photographer missed the shot. And of course, when we got home and I put him in his chair for lunch, he pulls up my shirt and smooches his brother big time, and hugs my tummy - where was that at the studio???

I am anxious to see the final proofs, but here are is a sample shot that she sent me Sunday evening. We are meeting at my clinic next week to take some pics with the stability balls and stuff, as well as some beach shots. We are going to try to do some marketing together and have decided to trade services - physio for pictures. Should be fun!
I have only 3 more days left of official work, then at least another 2 weeks of paperwork and clean-up at the office to get ready to be gone for a while. I still have to get Lucas' room ready, pick up a few baby things, etc etc. I have been feeling physically quite good, and questioning my need to take a mat leave already, but when I look at my to-do list, I could use an extra month before baby comes!

3 comments:

The Letniaks said...

Great pictures that you posted Kim. I can't believe you are 33 weeks already - it may not have seemed to pass that quickly for you though - I'm not the one carrying the child! :) Good luck with the last few days of work - the end is in sight then the fun begins ALL over again ;)

Gloria Pierson said...

Very artistic photo shot - will be looking forward to the others. Isn't that just like kids - cooperate when no one is around for the photos!!!
At least you know he can kiss and that he is excited about baby brother!

The Pierson Family said...

Very beautiful pictures. Are there more to see?