A huge
CONGRATULATIONS
to my fabulous husband!
Yan passed his final checkride (test flight) today and is officially done his course. Now he just has to stay alive until graduation next week and then he's coming home! It's been a long 6+ months, but it's almost over...
CONGRATULATIONS
to my fabulous husband!
Yan passed his final checkride (test flight) today and is officially done his course. Now he just has to stay alive until graduation next week and then he's coming home! It's been a long 6+ months, but it's almost over...

3 comments:
Yan, we are so proud of you. Congratulations on being the first to pass your requirements. Your family can't wait for you to come home!
That is so great - it will be nice to have him home in time for Lucas to arrive. I'm sure it has been an extremely long 6+ months! Congratulations to you too Kim for surviving single motherhood!! I'm not too sure who worked harder? :) I have my opinions - but I could just be a little biased! :)
Wonderful to hear the news your family will be reunited shortly! Congratulations Yan - what a tough course - we are very proud of you! You had had a lot of people rooting for you!
Post a Comment