
I am SOOO excited to announce that I have joined Arbonne International as an independent consultant. They are a skin care and cosmetic company that has the most incredible botanically based products that I fell in love with 2 years ago when my mom gave me their baby products for Nicholas. I have been using Arbonne ever since and noticed how the company seemed to be exploding, with the Comox Valley remaining relatively untapped. So, I decided to pursue a 2nd career with Arbonne, which will hopefully allow me more time to spend at home with my babies, not to mention an excuse for a night out once in a while. Check out our website!. I have lots of samples in case anyone wants to see what I am raving about, and if you need an excuse for a party, you can always call me!

3 comments:
I was gonna say - your mom will love that!! :) Good luck, I'm sure you'll do well with it!
sure, i'd love a party in Spirit River, Alberta. when can we schedule it?
That's great, Kim! I don't know much about Arbonne but would love to look at a catalog! Thanks for Baby Lucas' announcement. He's SO HANDSOME!! Glad you liked the gifts. By the way, I'm not running yet! I'll probably speed walk the half-marathon in SF. My RA is acting up so I'm doing what I can. So glad you're training already too! Love you guys!
Post a Comment