Want to know what's up with us? Just check here! We'll try to keep it up to date :)
What great pictures of the brothers!! Your boys are soo cute, can't wait to meet Lucas this weekend!
I definitely want a copy of the pic with Nic & Luc cuddling & whispering to each other! I can sure foresee partners in crime in a few years! Yes, Thanks for giving me my grandma fix! Can't wait to see you in a few days.
Great pics. Your family looks very happy and content and full of love.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What great pictures of the brothers!! Your boys are soo cute, can't wait to meet Lucas this weekend!
I definitely want a copy of the pic with Nic & Luc cuddling & whispering to each other! I can sure foresee partners in crime in a few years! Yes, Thanks for giving me my grandma fix! Can't wait to see you in a few days.
Great pics. Your family looks very happy and content and full of love.
Post a Comment