Monday, September 07, 2009

Pics Pics Pics

Family Hike at Seal Bay - Sep 5, 2009

My Many Faces


Foot in Mouth...as only a baby can do it
My Little Monkey!
These are 3 of my favorite things...water, backhoes, and whales/fishes!

Wrestling/play time - Sep 7, 209

6 comments:

Ev said...

Oh wow, Nicholas looks more like Yan than ever in your pictures. I still think Lucas looks like Yans Dad. Anyway, amazing shots. Nicholas is such a boy, climbing, wrestling, playing in mud and water. Will be interesting to see what Lucas will be like. Have fun in Vanc. I know it's not playtime for you Kim but I am sure you will find time to enjoy time with your mom and Grandma will try to entertain the boys!!.

The Letniaks said...

Great collages Kim - the boys are growing s o quickly!!! Lucas is so alert and bright-eyed. Gotta keep a close watch on what big brother does. Looks like things are going well. Have fun with your mom.

C & K Whitmore said...

Looks like the boys are having great fun. It is good to have Daddy's around to wrestle. Lucas is getting so big. Beautiful family!

Elaine and Murray said...

What a great bunch of photos. Two more sleeps & I get to see you all in person! In a few years the boys will give their dad a run for his money in wrestling.

Gloria Pierson said...

Great pictures - wow the boys are growing so quickly. I see a resemblances to Scott in some of Lucas's pictures - the "Sankey" genes are showing!!! How fantastic that your mom and Baba get another visit! Enjoy!!! They certainly will!!

Ken & Crystal Pierson said...

What cute pics guys! Lucas's eyes are so big and handsome!