I am so happy to be able to announce that I was promoted on August 1 to District Manager with Arbonne International! I have completed my first step to realistically staying home more with my kids and earning my white Mercedes! I have worked hard for it, but am still having fun and meeting lots of new women in the process. And I have gorgeous skin for the first time in my life! Not a single breakout in August thus far...now that's something for me :)Despite challenging economic times, Arbonne continues to be exploding across Canada and I am so excited at the potential that exists for growth. I am very committed to building a team of other women who want to do the same thing I am doing, so if you are interested in seeing if this business may be for you (or for someone you know), let me know and we can chat about it. No pressure, just info.
This month is SeaSource Detox Spa month. Check out our amazing spa products that allow you to pamper yourself at home for a fraction of the cost of going to the spa. I must admit the junk that came out of my body after doing the detox bath was rather embarrassing, but it told me that the products do work ~ and I love the hair mask. My consultant ID is 115177894 in case anyone wants to shop online. Ask me how to save 20-80%!
4 comments:
The detox bath worked that well?! Wow. Can you do it while you're pregnant?
Congratulations on being promoted...that's great that you work so hard for something that you want.
Yes, the detox bath worked THAT well. And you can do it while you are pregnant!
Congratulations Kim! Hope this works out well for you!
Post a Comment