As his first birthday is quickly approaching, Nic is crawling and cruising but hasn't started walking on his own yet. He enjoyes pushing the step ladder around, going up the stairs, and feeling new things, like the rocks on Cheryl and Ron's fireplace. He definitely keeps us hopping!





5 comments:
Please don't tell me that a year passes by that quickly!! Makes me so sad...enjoy them at this young age while we can I guess!
How I enjoy all the pics! Your grass is so green and Nicholas is loving it I see. The tunnel is a good idea , he can be outside but not have his hands in the grass all the time. How I wish I could be there at least every week!!! Love the frog & especially the little guy with it!
It is just a matter of time now before he starts running and then another whole new world will open up for him and you! Can't believe he's a year already - how it flew by. I've sure enjoyed watching him grow over the past 12 months. Hope you have a wonderful birthday party with him.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIC!!!!!
Nicolas is just too cute for words! You just want to hug him a big one!!! No wonder Grammy Elaine had such a hard time leaving him!!!
Post a Comment