Sunday, September 21, 2008

Pictures from the Week

Nicholas turned 17 months old this week. He stands nicely on the scale now, and I actually got a weigh26 pounds this week so he's still a lightweight but he sure seems heavier these days! With his new haircut, he's looking more and more like his daddy every day.

We started Kindermusik class 2 weeks ago, and Nic just loves it. He loves to play the piano to the CD of music that they sent home with us, although his music isn't so melodious yet.


I finally got energetic enough to put together the new tricycle that I got Nicholas almost a month ago. Usually that's Yan's job and I must say he does it better than I do. Just when we got it all together (yes, Nic "helped") it started to rain, so here he is trying his new ride out inside. Maybe tomorrow. As for the other toy, it was a hand-me-down from a friend and Nicholas just needs to sit on all his toys right now. I hope he doesn't break it!

4 comments:

Elaine and Murray said...

Love the little "piano man"! He is sure looking more "boy " all the time. Can't wait to see you both.

The Letniaks said...

He weighs as much as Jaren does - I just weighed him last week and he's only 26 lbs on our scale! :) Glad he's enjoying the Kindermusic - I think that is great for younger children to introduce them to music and rythms. Great job on the trike!! Love his hair cut and I agree with your mom, he is looking more like a big boy all the time!!

Gloria Pierson said...

The pictures of Nicholas are adorable - all those action shots! His haircut definitely makes him look like such a big boy now! Like his "hot rod" bike!!! He will get many hours of enjoyment out of that machine!!! Keeping up with your blog is so much fun!

Ev said...

Had a computer meltdown so ended up buying a new one and had major computer withdrawal for a whole WEEK. Enjoyed getting updated on your blog. Yes, Nicholas does look more like his Dad - especially with that neat haircut. Love that black and white pic of the two of you. Bet you are looking forward to your Mom (Grandma)'s upcoming visit. Enjoy.