Life has been rather busy as usual, here in the Sénéchal household. I just realized that is has been 2 weeks since I've updated the blog, mainly because Yan reminded me that he hasn't had his picture fix in a while.
Last weekend Yan's sister, Josée came to visit. She was in Nanaimo for a work conference, and managed to catch a ride up to Comox for the day to see us! We had fun showing her the Comox Marina area, going for gelato, and BBQ'ing chicken and veggies. Nicholas seemed to remember her from his trip to Québec in July, and got quite cuddly in the couch before bed!
Here are a few more of our ever changing boy. He's started saying a lot more words now, including Oh No!, hot, hat, milk, road, all gone, banan(a), 123, and about 20 more that I can't remember right now, but we have written on the fridge on his "vocabulary list." He speaks far more with Pat it seems, so she's started writing words down as the come up so I know what to listen for!
We are starting to get excited about our visit to see Yan in only 3 weeks! Next weekend Scott and Patricia are coming to visit, and the weekend after that my mom is coming for a few days, so the time will pass quickly I'm sure.
Last weekend Yan's sister, Josée came to visit. She was in Nanaimo for a work conference, and managed to catch a ride up to Comox for the day to see us! We had fun showing her the Comox Marina area, going for gelato, and BBQ'ing chicken and veggies. Nicholas seemed to remember her from his trip to Québec in July, and got quite cuddly in the couch before bed!

Here are a few more of our ever changing boy. He's started saying a lot more words now, including Oh No!, hot, hat, milk, road, all gone, banan(a), 123, and about 20 more that I can't remember right now, but we have written on the fridge on his "vocabulary list." He speaks far more with Pat it seems, so she's started writing words down as the come up so I know what to listen for!
We are starting to get excited about our visit to see Yan in only 3 weeks! Next weekend Scott and Patricia are coming to visit, and the weekend after that my mom is coming for a few days, so the time will pass quickly I'm sure.
2 comments:
That last picture --- reminds me SO much of you at that age. Was he actually showing off his teeth? Only 3 wks before you visit Yan! - Time does fly. Glad you will be busy with company before then so time will go even faster.
That was nice to spend some time with Yan's sister - always great to have some company and then yes, the time will fly by....before you know it March will be here! I can't believe how Nic is looking soo grown up! His little face is slimming down so much and he's got the "boy" look to him now! What a doll! Gotta love those Costco pj's in the last shot - Landen has those same pair! I absolutely love them!
Post a Comment