Hello from Winnipeg! We had our ultrasound yesterday, and are happy to announce that we are very obviously having another baby boy! We got some great pics, and one that shows an especially long leg already.
About an hour after having the ultrasound and just as we were about to start dinner at the Olive Garden for our anniversary (which is today!), I got sick with the stomach flu and spent a long night thankful that Yan is with me to take care of Nicholas. We are leaving for the airport in a few hours to head to Calgary where Grandma can take over and I will try to recover some more. I pray the flight goes well.
Reminiscing on the events of the past 2 years since we got married...2 babies, new house, new clinic for Kim, new job for Yan, new car and a few employee changes at Ascent Physio. Wonder what the next 2 years will bring? I could use a few years of calm, but that never seems to follow me.
Wish us luck on the flight!
About an hour after having the ultrasound and just as we were about to start dinner at the Olive Garden for our anniversary (which is today!), I got sick with the stomach flu and spent a long night thankful that Yan is with me to take care of Nicholas. We are leaving for the airport in a few hours to head to Calgary where Grandma can take over and I will try to recover some more. I pray the flight goes well.Reminiscing on the events of the past 2 years since we got married...2 babies, new house, new clinic for Kim, new job for Yan, new car and a few employee changes at Ascent Physio. Wonder what the next 2 years will bring? I could use a few years of calm, but that never seems to follow me.
Wish us luck on the flight!

6 comments:
Sorry to hear you got ill in Wpg. So, you are having another boy! Are you just "a little bit" disappointed. Will be neat tho to have two little guys and then they will be two big brothers. Hopefully you have a good rest and get better at the ranch.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Another boy! Kim, I know you won't have to worry about buying new clothes, toys, crib set, etc. They'll be best buds growing up!! We're thrilled for you guys! and congrats on your anniversary. So many big changes in two years and yet you have a great family and growing business. God's blessed you so much! Maybe the calm years will come later (for sure after breastfeeding, diapers and potty training!) Love you all!
Congrats on you having a boy. I thought maybe a girl, but I was wrong. I really wanted another boy after Russell but it was not in God's plan and I am thankful for that. Take care.
Congratulations on boy #2. Boys are fantastic - they will keep you busy and on your toes yet shower you with love!!!! So very sorry to hear of your stomach flu - not fun at any point least when you are pregnant!!! Glad that you can have a reprieve at the Ranch!Wonderful that you and Yan could be together but way too short!
Praying for a smooth remaining pregnancy! XOXOXO
I am soo happy for you guys! Two boys are so much fun together - I'm sure glad we have the two of the same - that way they can get into the same trouble together!! :) And now you can reuse all those cute clothes from Nic too! See you shortly.
We'll give you our congrats as well and pray for a fantastic pregnancy. Have fun on the rest of your adventure!
Post a Comment