So much has been going on that it's hard for me to post about it all. Mom and Dad made it here safely and only 1 hour late on Christmas Eve. Nicholas remembered his grandpa and grandma and was very excited when they got here. We had turkey dinner on Christmas Day, and enjoyed relaxing, playing in the snow, and playing with toys! Nicholas got way too many to keep track of, and he still hasn't tried all the new things out yet. Santa was very generous this year! For more pictures (and I mean a LOT more), please check out this link if you are interested. There are some videos at the end!


4 comments:
Beautiful family pic Kim. Too bad Scott was not in it. Did you hear from him Christmas Day? Nice Tree too.
I agree with Ev - great family picture!
Seeing your pictures, I'm feeling sad I wasn't there to help celebrate - maybe next year. Sorry for the bad cell connection on Christmas Day, it just didn't work.
Great pics and memories. Can't wait to see your parents this coming weekend here in Visalia. Kim, you look great! Happy New Year to you all!
Post a Comment